Phoenix – Research and Optical Technologies s.r.l. was founded by two physicists in 1998 as a spin-off of the Italian National Institute for the Physics of Matter–INFM (now CNR-IFN).
Phoenix is an high technology company in the field of the Photonics and Spectroscopy. By an agreement with INFM, the researchers of Phoenix may have access to the instrumentation present at INFM associates laboratories and particularly at LUXOR (Laboratory for Ultraviolet and X-ray Optical Research).
• to realize customized optical systems for industrial requests on unresolved problems
• the development of own projects
is composed of physicists, electronic engineers, information engineers, and realizes entirely the own systems, from the design to the prototype, to the final industrial device.
• Vision systems from infrared to X-rays
• Fluorescence analysis
• Laser systems and their applications
• On-line quality control for agro-food applications
• On-line quality control for mechanical applications
• Bio-sensors for the detection of contaminants
• Bio-medical applications
• Non destructive diagnosis